katiefranke

Katie's Books

New to BookLikes and saving my place while I get my books in order...

Sin Undone - Larissa Ione I can't believe I have now finished this seris :( ...I love the seminus demon brothers (and sister) and their relationships. I am quite sad - although I think that the new series by Ione contains some of the same characters, which should be fun.

I did feel a bit disappointed in this book - I think because there were lots of things left almost hanging. Maybe not any great mysteries, but it kind of left me wanting to know more about Feast moon wargs and dhampires etc...

One of the reasons I loved this series originally was because we had this wonderful new world of all sorts of different species of demon that we hadn't heard of in other books, so it was a little disappointing when the last few have contained quite a lot about werewolves, angels and vampires (pretty standard PNR characters)...it would have been nice to see more of the unusual characters such as Tayla & Gem's Soulshredder & the Seminus demons that you don't hear about every day.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good vampire or werewolf story as much as the next person, but I was expecting something more from this series.

However, despite those few niggles, I still loved the series and the characters and especially UGH - I am really going to miss the books and if any more are written in future I will definitely be reading them.