katiefranke

Katie's Books

New to BookLikes and saving my place while I get my books in order...

Games of Command - Linnea Sinclair 4.5 stars - I loved this book! It was completely mental but I really enjoyed it.

I also liked the way there was a drawn out romance rather than falling in love within a matter of days. There was also a lot of sexual tension throughout and whilst it was frustrating it also added to the book so I think it was necessary.

Oh and I loved the furzels! It was a pretty unbelievable storyline, but in a good way...if that makes sense. The characters were pretty well developed and I cared about what happened to them.

There were a couple of things that seemed to be left unfinished though...like what actually happened to Serafino's sister & her son? Did the chip get taken out of Jace's head and the information used as evidence? Or did it disintegrate and was of no use? What was the background of the main characters? It was alluded to, such as Kel-Paten's scars and what was done to him, what Sass had faced etc but none was ever fully explained. It was like we should have had a couple more books in a series somewhere that would have told us back story or the next installment etc.

Other than that though I really enjoyed it.