katiefranke

Katie's Books

New to BookLikes and saving my place while I get my books in order...

Dark Waters - Toni Anderson 4.5 stars - I haven't read a good romantic suspense for a while, so I didn't know if I was going to like this, but it was a great read. It seemed well-paced keeping my attention throughout, with a decent mystery, some nasty baddies and a believable romance. There was definitely a large focus on the relationship between the H/h, but the mystery was still pretty interesting. I liked the main characters and what we saw of the secondary characters too, especially as we received multiple POV in this story, although the main focus was always on the H/h, which I prefer. It would be good to learn more about Brent's brother Finn and the PI Jack, so I wonder if there are more books in this "world". I guess my main criticisms were that I felt it ended a bit flat and I would have preferred to see more fleshing out of the main secondary characters. Otherwise an enjoyable read and I'm going to check out other Toni Anderson books.

Just had a look at other books by this author and looks like Finn & Holly had their own story in [b:Dangerous Waters|15722295|Dangerous Waters|Toni Anderson|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1346354713s/15722295.jpg|21396277].